Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Wine Depot Limited is a Hong Kong base registered company.
Terms and Conditions for Purchase:
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean The Wine Depot Limited and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and The Wine Depot Limited reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products have become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative substitute products to the Customer of similar value and style.
Customer who is willing to become our member and to enjoy the benefits and discounts is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you; The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any and/or damages. By signing the delivery note, you acknowledge that your order is correct and that you accept the package. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 906 33 222 at the time of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
Goods Acceptance/ Return
It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery and purchase.
- You must carefully inspect all goods after collection/delivery immediately. If there is any shortage or a bottle of wine is considered to be faulty, please notify us immediately and it should be returned (at client's expense) at once for our examination with a copy of our original invoice or delivery note within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Exchange and returns will apply to wines under HKD$750 /bottle only.
- No returns will be accepted for vintages ten years and older.
- You will be deemed to have accepted the goods as satisfaction after 7 days from the date of purchase, and thereafter will not be entitled to reject the goods for any reason.
For Unopened bottle
- within 7days from the date of delivery. We will accept returns for exchange. In the case of those items are sold out, we will fully refund your payment.
- We will not accept cancellation, exchange, refund and return for the items after 7days from the date of delivery.
For Opened bottle
- Due to the characteristics of the merchandise, we are not able to refund payments or accept returns once bottles are opened.
- Refund will not be available once purchase is made. Only exchange will be available only when valid original receipt (within 7 days upon date of purchase) is provided in bottle with sellable condition and the equal amount of exchange guarantee or higher than the original amount wished to return will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HK$750 (per bottle) or less than 10 years old.
- The staff of The Wine Depot Ltd. and CNG Wine is firm and definitive. In the eventuality of corked bottles, we will replace provided corked bottles are return full + in good condition and requested customer to fill in an investigation questionnaire and sign relative documents. (The document with definition of Corked wines will be presented to customers for verification). Investigation will take place within 7 days in HQ and return of the same kind of wine to customer once investigation is cleared up. Should customer decide to exchange to another kind of wine, customer is allowed to exchange with the equivalent amount or any bottle which is of higher amount. Lower amount than the original bottle, extra money will not be refunded.
- No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
- We are committed to providing our customers with an unsurpassed level of service and are equally committed to ensuring we provide a safe and legal product. If a wine is corked or faulty, we will offer a replacement in question.
- Many wines are sold to drink young so we offer a simple drinking guide to help clarify the optimum drinking time of all our wines.
- Wines which are not classified as “Corked Wines” and only due to the subjectivity or dislike of the customers will not be allowed to exchange once purchase is made.
- If a wine has been kept too long or stored inappropriately, we may not be able to offer a return. If you believe our wines to be faulty, please contact us on (852) 906 33 222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the wine collected and tested.
- No returns/exchanges on BLISS Hamper item.
- In case of disputes, THE WINE DEPOT LIMITED'S decision will be final.
- It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery. ‧ Returns only accepted with valid receipt and no returns will be accepted on wine or champagne over HK$500 (per bottle) or more than 10 years old.
- Refunds will be credited into Customer's credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation. In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline +852 906 33 222 within 7 days from the date of delivery for refund of Cash Voucher
- The Cash Credit Coupons issued by The Wine Depot Ltd. through CNGwine.com are redeemable upon purchase of restricted purchase amount only on retail outlets of CNGWINE. All coupons issued are not applicable using on www.CNGwine.com.
All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery by The Wine Depot Limited shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept payment by Credit Card through PayPal or bank deposit only.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- The upper limit of purchase on this website is HK$30,000 per transaction, For any purchase over the value of HK $30,000 please call our customer service hotline +852 906 33 222.
- Your offer to purchase made on www.cngwine.com shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock.
- The Wine Depot Wine Limited may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and Wine Direct Limited reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- The Wine Depot Limited reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
We offer FREE delivery (single location only) upon net purchases spending of HK$800 or over per single order. For orders which do not satisfy under such condition, a delivery charge of HK$100 shall apply.
For more detail about delivery terms & conditions, please see DELIVERY TERMS.
Non-pickup / Non-delivery
- The Company has the right to charge storages fees for storing the wine in the event that:
- a customer fails to pick up the wine within two weeks of purchase.
- wine is non-deliverable within two weeks of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer.
- a customer refuses to take delivery of the wine.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Customer and The Wine Depot Limited agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Wine Depot Limited may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Wine Depot Limited determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
All wines and spirits or other goods ordered remain the property of The Wine Depot Limited or its associates until payment is received in full.